How I Start A Blog



How does one actually start a blog? What goes into the first post? Who knows who will even read this post? I just decided to go a slightly narcissistic route and post 5 random facts about me.

Here we go!

1. I cannot dive or turn a cartwheel

2. One of my life goals is to complete the Sunday New York Times crossword. The furthest I have come so far is completing Tuesday crosswords and making it halfway through Wednesday. I'll keep you updated on my progress.

3. Flossing has become a big part of my life. I absolutely can not fall asleep if I haven't flossed.

4. I contracted shingles when I was 19 years old.

5. Even though reading has been favorite activity since I was about 6, I used to be so embarrassed to admit it to people. I would be deliberately vague when someone asked about my hobbies because I had multiple experiences of people thinking it was "so weird" that I liked reading. Looking back, I can see a big turning point in my self esteem when I realized it was not uncool to like reading.

Comments

Popular Posts